3.1. When data is collected
3.1.1.We will collect your personal data including information set out in Para 3.2 below when you:
- You request a quote for any service available through our Site;
- You make a purchase from a third party provider following a quote using our service / Site;
- You make customer enquiries
- You register for information, product or other services including subscribing for newsletters, updates, and other products;
- You respond to communications or surveys or provide us with feedback;
- We require additional information from you for validation purposes;
- share any details with our authorized representative either on phone call, chat, email or in person including communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, chatting with any of our or our Associate Partner’s representatives on our chat forum, reporting a problem with our website.
- Make a purchase or place an order;
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Use certain features that require your information to function (e.g., vendor price quotes or using our Site to scan and search for products, find coupons, and promotions);
- Information or data shared with us by our Associate Partners / third parties/persons; and/or
- Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services, including on discussion boards, community forums, blogs, or other social media functions on our website.
3.2. What all data we collect
3.2.1 Examples of personal data we may collect include :
- Personal Details : Name, Age, Gender, Email address, Mobile Number, landline phone number and other contact details, salary, City or Pin Code of current residence / property location, home or office address, post code, user name and password associate with your account, if any, demographic information, birthdate, and other User Contents, preferred day & time slot for appointment over phone call or in person etc.;
- Loan details : Loan Type, Loan Amount (New, Current Outstanding or Top Up), Desired Loan Tenure, current lender & existing interest rate;
- Employment Details : Currently Employed With, Net Monthly Income, Primary Bank etc;
- Devise / Usage Information: We (including through our nominee third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools) collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the Services, including
(a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and
(b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content (such as advertisements) viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the Services (such as barcodes scanned through certain of our mobile apps), the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information;
- Location Information: We automatically collect location information, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) from your computer or mobile device. If you access the Services through a mobile device, we may also ask you to share your specific geo-location information with us;
- Cookies and other electronic technologies: We may also collect data / information about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs, cookies and/or tracking pixels;
- Information collected by and from social media and other content platforms: If you access the Services through a third-party connection or log-in (e.g., through a social network), you may allow us to have access to and store certain information in your social network profile. This may include your first name, last name, gender, general location, a link to your profile, your time zone, birthday, profile picture, your “likes” and your list of friends; and
- Information from Associate Partners, Affiliates, and non Affiliate Third Parties: We may receive / collect information and data from our
- our Associate Partners, Affiliates and non Affiliate Third Parties. In addition, Services may include cookies and tracking mechanisms from social media platforms (e.g., Facebook) through which the social media platform may collect information about you, such as mobile advertising identifier, cookie data, and IP address, as well as non-personal information (e.g. screen size).
3.2.2 We may monitor or record calls, emails, SMS messages or other communications for:
- business purposes such as quality control and training;
- processing necessary for entering into or performance of a contract;
- prevention of unauthorised use of our telecommunication systems and websites;
- ensuring effective systems’ operation;
- meeting any legal obligation;
- protecting your vital interests;
- Prevention or detection of crime;
- for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
3.3. Purpose for Collection of Data and How your data is used
3.3.1 Data Sharing: There are certain circumstances where we share your data / information in relation to fulfillment of your desired product or service. Same are explained below :
- Sharing data / information with our Associate Partners in order to assist you with personalized advisory.
- Sharing data / information with our Associate Partners for data verification.
- Sharing data / information with our associate partner / partners in order to assist you with application filing for desired product / services.
3.3.2 The information provided by you at the time of the registration to send you , from time to We may use your data / information for:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- Processing quotes for our products and services including processing a transaction you initiate or to provide the features, services and products available through the Services;
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Credit scoring;
- Verifying your identity when required;
- Undertaking market research and statistical analysis and product development;
- Keeping you informed about promotions and new developments by email, telephone, SMS, social media or , where we are legally permitted to do so and you have not asked us to stop keeping you up to date with such information
- For assessment and analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve the services that we offer
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including providing you with relevant information and offers on products and services that you request from us, online content and dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- To provide personalized advisory on phone, chat, SMS, email etc. and share customized mailers and product promotions suited to your data profile;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- For market research and predictive modeling for internal business use;
- For internal research and reporting;
- For assessment and analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve the services that we offer or develop new Services;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- To notify you about new features, changes and/or offerings of the Services, including, but not limited to, updates, discounts, events, shows news about our Services, products, and/or special offers;
- To contact you with information, surveys, or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you both regarding our products and Services and those of third parties;
- To administer sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
- To ensure that content from our Siteis presented in the most effective manner for you and on the device or browser from which you are accessing our Services;
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services or on other websites, including across difference devices and browsers;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To keep our Site safe and secure and for fraus and data protection;
- To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Services;
- To prepare any derivative works from, or sell, lease, license, e-mail, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell, republish, transmit, or distribute or otherise expolit for any commercial /business purpose to other entity or individual;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services; and
- To use it for the purpose otherwise provided herein.
3.3.3. Please note that we may combine information that we collect from you and about you (including automatically-collected information) with information we obtain about you from our Associate Partners, affiliates and/or non-affiliated third parties, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
3.3.4. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Services. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data / information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data / information with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
3.3.5. Site also uses third-party service providers to serve advertisements across the site. These service providers may collect some information about your visits to our Site and with our products and services. However, no personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
3.4. Data Protection
3.4.1. We are committed to user data protection & security. Below measures are adopted to ensure same.
- All data / information collected is stored in a very secure, robust & cloud based environment.
- Our data storage & web servers are guarded with Firewalls for prevention against possible spam attacks or vulnerabilities.
- Very Limited, authorized and login credentials based access to the secure data is provided within the organization.
- Encrypted drives are enforced in our workplace and no use of personal hard drives or pen drives are allowed at any levels.
- Tracking mechanisms in place to detect any irrelevant attempt to access the data and blocking IP address of machines from where such attempts were made.
- Relevant data is shared with our associate partner / partners only through the authorized and login credentials based access to our business process tool.
- No data is every shared with our associate partner / partners using physical drives or database copies.
- Our associate partner / partners aren’t permitted for any data reselling or data sharing except with the user permitted selection for application filling.